- What is Argan Oil and where does it come from
Argan oil is a vegetable oil and comes from the Argan Tree which grows only in South West Morocco. The fruit looks a little like an olive. Inside is a nut and inside the nut are kernels that are cold-pressed to release the oil
- Is Argan Life Argan Oil pure?
Yes. 100% pure, nothing added
- Is Argan Life Argan Oil virgin cold-pressed oil?
Yes. Indeed it is.
- Is Argan Life Argan Oil Certified Organic?
Yes all of our Argan oil is both Eco-Certified and Australian Certified Organic classification. Our Certification number is 11563
- Is Argan Life Argan Oil safe to use?
Argan Oil comes from the nut of the Argan tree. Although it is widely tolerated, Argan Life recommend that people with nut allergy consult their GP before use.
- How will it keep?
Argan Oil is naturally high in vitamin E and has a shelf life of approximately 2 years after pressing. To maintain freshness of your oil after opening always secure the lid tightly and store in a dark place away from sunlight.
- Can I use your Argan oil on my hair and skin?
Yes it is an excellent natural oil to use on your skin, hair and nails
- What’s so good about Argan oil?
Argan oil is high in Vitamin E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. This gives excellent properties for moisturising and repairing hair and skin. Commonly called a dry oil, it is light and non-greasy.
- Is Argan Oil the same as Moroccan Oil?
Moroccan oil is a trademark brand containing small amount of Argan oil and numerous other ingredients.
- How do I use Argan oil?
A small amount in the hands about the size of 5 cent piece, and massage into the face and into the ends of the hair. Smooth through hair whilst still wet as a leave in conditioner
- Can I use Argan Oil when I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes Argan oil is safe for use and widely tolerated. We recommend people with a nut allergy consult their GP before use
- Are Argan Life products vegan?
All of our products are vegan with the exception of the goat’s milk soap
- Does Argan Life stock any products that are tested on animals?
- Can I use Argan Oil on my pet?
Yes Argan oil is widely used in grooming products for animals. Always do a spot test with a new product before using it all over your pet’s body.
- How do I place an order online?
Click on our shop page and follow the prompts
- How can I cancel an order?
If you’ve paid for an order online and changed your mind, please get in touch via the contact us page.
- Is Argan life available to customers outside Australia?
Yes we ship overseas.
- I want a product but it’s out of stock?
If any Argan Life products are unavailable it will not let you add the item to the cart. It will also tell you it’s out of stock. You can contact us to find out when the product will be available.
- What are the available payment options?
You can pay with a Credit Card, PayPal and direct bank transfer.
- How do I know when my order is on its way?
You will receive an email notification and text message from Australia Post.
- What is your Refund/Returns Policy?
If your products are damaged on arrival or not what you ordered, notify us ASAP by email at email@example.com or 040960605171 and return the item/s within 7 days of receiving it to: Argan Life Australia, PO Box 2070, Gateshead NSW 2290, Australia.
Read more on our Refunds and Returns Policy.
- What if I put the wrong shipping address in?
Get in touch with us via the contact page ASAP and let us know the correct address.
- Shipping fees for Australia and Internationally?
Free shipping for orders over $75 and a flat rate of $8.50 for all other orders across Australia. International Postage for is 25 AUD. Contact us for further information.
- When do you ship orders and what shipping service do you use?
We ship orders on Tuesdays and Fridays via Australia Post
- I’ve made a mistake on my order what can I do?
You can contact us immediately on 040960605171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I haven’t received my parcel?
Contact us immediately and we’ll locate it for you.
- How can you reach us or how can I seek further help or offer comments?
You can contact us via phone 0409605171, by email on email@example.com, via the contact us page on our website or If you have any further queries, comments or need further help go to our Facebook page Argan Life Australia
INFO ABOUT CULINARY ARGAN
- Is there an Argan oil for eating?
Yes it’s called Culinary Argan oil and it’s available from our shop.
- Can I cook with it?
Yes, but this is not the best use of the oil because the health giving antioxidants are destroyed by heating. Plus it is expensive. Best used at the end of a hot dish before serving, or added as a dressing after heating.
- How does culinary Argan oil taste?
It is a delicious nutty flavour. Some people liken it to hazelnut oil, some liken it tahini, but it is actually quite unique.
- What is Culinary Argan oil used for?
It is used as a dressing oil and has many uses for seasoning and marinating. It can be used on salads, to dress seafood dishes, as an addition to soups, stews and tagines before serving. It works beautifully with honey and is an essential ingredient in the Moroccan dish known as Amlou- which is a nut flavoured dip using crushed almonds, Argan and honey and can be also be used in desserts. Culinary Argan is guaranteed to give Moroccan recipes a truly authentic flavour.
- Is Culinary Argan healthy?
Many studies have shown that the polyunsaturated fats in Argan oil can help to regulate lipid levels contributing to good heart health. Regular use can have a positive impact on the management of insulin levels. It is high in anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids having anti-inflammatory properties and has a positive impact on our dietary wellbeing.
- I didn’t know you could eat Argan oil?
The culinary variety of Argan oil has been used in traditional Moroccan culture for centuries. The kernels are roasted before pressing for the culinary oil. Cosmetic Argan oil used in skin and hair products uses raw Argan oil kernels for pressing and only came into practice in early 2000s. You can shop for our Culinary Argan here.
INFO ABOUT ARGAN LIFE AUSTRALIA
- Why do I need to register/subscribe?
Creating an account doesn’t take long at all, it can save you time and typing when you shop with us. Our customers/members are important to us. You’ll enjoy many benefits such as:
- Sign up for email and receive a 10% off voucher code
- Receive newsletters with trending stories on Argan oil
- Quick and easy checkout by storing your billing address and shipping information
- Conveniently re-order previous purchases
- Where can I buy it?
From the website at Argan Life Australia-www.arganlife.com.au. If you want to buy it locally, tell your health food supplier about us.
- How is it made?
The Argan nuts are cracked by hand by the local Berber women in Morocco. The kernels are then roasted before they are pressed to give the unique flavour.
- Who is Argan Life Australia?
Argan Life Australia is a Newcastle based business and has been founded since 2011. You can learn more at the about us page.